The concept is simple. Challenge yourself to get on your bike/cycle or spin bike and ride to Fight Against Covid 19.
You set yourself a personal ride target to pedal and log your kilometers to achieve your goal, tracking your progress online through your personal challenge page. The Challenge is applied to all age groups, all fitness levels, and to any location. Your goal could be 25km, 250km, or 1,000km.
There's no minimum. It's your challenge, ride it your way. All you need to do is log your kilometers of Strava, MapMyRide, your own personal GPS device or manually through your challenge page.
1. Register and set your target:Register and set yourself a target of kilometers to ride as your personal cycling challenge. Your target could be to ride 25km, 250km, or 1,000km, the main thing is to challenge yourself, have some fun, and achieve your personal fitness goals.
2. Spread The Word:Spread the word to your friends and family and tell everyone about your challenge! Ask them to support you by making a donation through your challenge page and fundraise to support. Raise 5000 and you'll receive a FREE Jersey from Tour de Lumbini and partners.
3. Start your Challenge:Start your challenge with thousands of riders across the country and world. You can ride to work during the week, go for longer rides on the weekend or take on your own personal cycling challenge for a week or a month - it's up to you!
4. Record your rides:Record your rides and log your kilometers for every ride you complete for your challenge. You can log your kilometers in the following ways:
a. Connect to Strava or MapMyFitness: If you already use Strava or MapMyFitness (which includes MapMyRide and MapMyRun) then you can simply connect your account to take part in the challenge.
b. Your own GPS device: Already use a GPS-enabled device like a Garmin to track your rides? You can upload your ride file into your Pedal for Life account added to your rider profile page. If you don't want to upload a file, then you can easily add your kilometers manually.
c. Manually: If you are using a standard odometer or taking part in you can add your kilometers manually into your Great Cycle Challenge Canada dashboard.
5. Track your progress:Once registered, you will receive your own challenge page from which you can track your progress throughout the challenge! Your page will display each of your rides, the total kilometres you've ridden and your progress toward your target.
Featured Challenges Videos
TRANSFER TO A/C
Bank Account Name
Tour De Lumbini
Megha Bank Ltd
001 001 0251622